Sales kickoff is one of the most important events for any B2B sales and marketing organization. It’s where you set the tone and the strategy for achieving your goals for the year. And it’s your one opportunity to have everyone together in the same place to get aligned. SKO is a critically important event, but it’s also very expensive, and you have to make the most of the occasion. To do that, you need the answers to questions like:
- Where are field reps struggling the most?
- What should inside sales’ top priorities be?
- How can marketing improve the leads it delivers to sales?
- Which programs are helping reps close more deals and meet (or exceed) quota?
- How effectively—or not—are field sales, inside sales, and marketing working together and how can you improve?
We’ve got new insight that can help you answer these questions and more.
BAO recently conducted a research study of field sales reps at high-tech companies of every size to better understand their relationship with two of their closest allies: inside sales and marketing. Get the BAO Trend Report: Field Sales’ Perspective on Inside Sales and Marketing to understand some foundational trends so you can ensure your own field reps, inside sales reps, and marketing teams are set up for maximum success in 2020.