Advanced Demand Generation (ADG)
This is how to own your market.
BAO’s ADG is the most thorough, complete way to build a fact-based go-to-market strategy that sets your entire team up for success.
ADG quickly qualifies the accounts in your target market, providing trends and insights like active deals and
competitive displacement opportunities. It isolates buyers and gives you access to the executives you need to meet now.
What It Is. How It Works.
ADG delivers what your sales and marketing teams needs most:
Account-Level Intelligence and Hyper-Specific Targeting
Simpler is always better. Our Market
Research Specialists (MRS) conduct live interviews to collect the insight you need about your prospects. You
design the criteria to qualify your prospects. We ask the questions. Thousands of times each day, your prospects
give us real-world insights into everything from their installed competitive solutions and pain points to budgets,
timelines, and decision makers. We find out exactly what your prospects are thinking so you can put the “market”
back in “marketing.”
Based on our intelligence findings, we score, segment, and stack-rank your
prospects, so you can easily identify top priority accounts, market whitespace, and greenfield opportunities.
Trend-Spotting and Analysis
With ADG, you gain the advantage of a broader, deeper perspective.
This combination of services delivers a whole that is definitely greater than the sum of its parts. Because ADG
spans the entire go-to-market process, it lets us connect the dots to provide an extra (and critical) layer of
insight that you just can’t get with isolated efforts.
Fast, Targeted Access
Once you’ve identified the people you need to talk to, our industry-
leading appointment setting services will get you the critical face-to-face meetings that will help you seal the
deal. We ensure maximum efficacy by creating segment-specific messaging that we optimize based on the real-time
feedback we collected.
ADG makes sure that your sales rep is the smartest one in the lobby. Armed
with important account insights, like current technology environment and pains and challenges, your reps will
enter their meetings more prepared with a compelling pitch.
“BAO enabled a true market segmentation model.”
Alan Komet, Director of Sales Operations at FalconStor
"BAO provided a true blueprint of our market — the segments, the business drivers, and the buying behavior — before
we engaged. That allowed us to home in on our most strategic prospects with a personalized message, translating to
$22 million in pipeline. That's the power of ADG."
Jim Coburn, VP of Strategic Sales, Pomeroy IT Solutions
Why It Matters
ADG helps you streamline and optimize your sales and marketing efforts for maximum efficiency and success. It arms
your sales and marketing teams with the critical information they need to:
- Drive revenue and pipeline
- Develop and run more targeted marketing campaigns
- Increase organizational and sales productivity
- Create messaging that resonates
- Get in front of open opportunities fast, before your competitors do.
- Ensure that your sales reps are focused on the accounts with the highest proclivity to buy.
Allow your reps to concentrate on high-value activities like nurturing and closing business instead of cold
Take the guesswork out of sales planning, staffing, resource
allocation, and territory optimization.
Create a market blueprint that includes your competitors’ footprints and helps you devise an effective
competitive attack plan.
- Send your sales reps into meetings better prepared to maximize the opportunity.
Learn More about how ADG can help you drive unprecedented pipeline and revenue.
- Get real-time insight into what your market wants and how your solution fills those needs.
- Get access to market- and account-specific intelligence that’s far more informative than basic demographics.
- Strategically tailor marketing messages to a particular segment or even at a 1:1 level.
- Position your solution as the perfect antidote to your target audience’s challenges.
- Create more targeted marketing campaigns that zero in on the exact messaging you need to convert.
- Create alignment between sales and marketing activities.