How Well Do You Know the Fortune 1000
They're on your target list and you're calling into them all the time — but how well do you really know the companies that make up the Fortune 1000? Here are some quick facts that might interest you!
- Within the Fortune 1000 there is an average of 8.9 subsidiaries per company — giving you an actual target universe of 8,900 accounts!
- 254 = companies in the Fortune 1000 that have more than 10 subsidiaries.
- In a recent study, we found that data growth is the most common server and storage challenge facing Fortune 1000 companies.
- The study also revealed that half of those surveyed expect to be more than 50 percent virtualized by 2014 while another quarter of respondents said they expect to be more than 75 percent virtualized by then.
- With more than 200 subsidiaries, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. is the most complex company on the Fortune 1000 list
Speak with a pipeline expert to build a program that meets your needs.