BAO Trend Report: Field Sales’ Perspective on Inside Sales and Marketing
Marketing and inside sales support these efforts by executing activities and programs to get sales reps in front of buyers, closing deals - but how are they doing?
To answer that question, BAO recently conducted a research study of 197 field sales reps at high-tech companies of every size to better understand their relationship with two of their closest allies: inside sales and marketing. Among the key trends we uncovered:
- 67% of field reps say their biggest challenge is either getting access to new accounts or finding qualified prospects with budgeted initiatives.
- 64% of sales execs we surveyed told us the most important objective of inside sales in their organization is cold-calling/appointment setting.
The BAO Trend Report: Field Sales’ Perspective on Inside Sales and Marketing presents the complete findings of the study, including:
- Trends around quota attainment among fields sales reps and the best practices organizations are utilized to maximize success
- The biggest challenges facing field sales today including how they break down by company size and relate to inside sale and marketing
- Insights into the structure, key objectives and effectiveness of inside sales teams in supporting field reps’ ability to find and close deals
- A look into effectiveness and challenges of the demand generation tactics marketing is utilizing to enable field sales
Speak with a pipeline expert to build a program that meets your needs.