BAO Trend Report: HR Technology
BAO conducted a research study of enterprise orgs to understand what the HR tech market looks like.
According to SHRM
“HR technology is undergoing one of the most disruptive periods it has seen in a decade.”
Which is why, BAO conducted a research study of enterprise organizations ($999M+ in revenue) to understand what the HR tech market looks like. Among the key trends we uncovered:
The BAO HR Technology Trend Report presents the complete findings of the study, and delivers actionable insights, including:
- The breakdown of which types of HR technologies companies are using
- Current challenges organizations’ are experiencing with their respective HR technology
- HR buying cycles and decision-making processes for eLearning, HR Analytics, HCM and Talent Management
- The impact of the gig economy
- A look at how HR tech budgets are changing during this disruptive period
Ready to boost your sales and marketing results?
Speak with a pipeline expert to build a program that meets your needs.